GA Conference 11 - Candid Camera 2

n LBryan said he'd got me with a long lens, and here is the one in Bryan's gallery, as we waited for Dan Ellison's provocative URBAN EARTH presentation to start.
On my left is John Widdowson: one of the editors of the award-winning GA Teachers' Toolkit series, and to my right is the Microsoft award-winning (though I didn't mention that when I introduced his lecture...) Ollie Bray.
This one is of me offering some 'technical support' to John and David just before the first public showing of the Manimoto... (Manifesto Animoto)

..and here's the 'secondary table' at the Association at Work Day...
Clockwise from the bloke with the computer in front of him are: Alan Kinder, Justin Woolliscroft, Kathryn Stephenson, David Rayner, Tom Biebrach and Bob Lang.


All images are copyright Bryan Ledgard

Comments