Back from Iceland...

There'll be a blast of stuff from Iceland to come over the coming weeks.
Here's a quick slideshow from my first (low definition) images, with plenty more to come...
I took around 1000 pictures in the end, with some real favourites amongst them...



For another teacher's perspective on their visit, with some great advice on pre-inspection preparation, and a dose of technology to capture the experience, check out David Rogers' Iceland blog post with a taster of his images.

Thanks to Travelbound for giving me such an amazing 5 day introduction to ICELAND. Thanks to all for the company during the trip. Having grabbed my case last night off the baggage reclaim, I legged it through to the tube, and jumped on the 9.15 train with 10 seconds to spare before it set off, and was home before midnight....


More to come on my NICELAND ICELAND BLOG too.

Here are the slides that I'd prepared for the first night...

Comments