Blog for New Zealand

Currently bogged down in some writing for a few days, and it's coming together slowly... too slowly...
One of the contexts that I'm working on relates to the recent Christchurch Earthquake of February 2011

I've just signed up for the #blog4nz project.
This is a campaign to support the New Zealand travel industry. The earthquake has, if anything, made me even more likely to visit the country, but it might have a more negative impact in the shorter term, particularly in the area around Christchurch, New Zealand's 'second city'.

I shall be blogging about the activity that formed part of my KS3 Toolkit book: "Look at it this Way". This related to the Fiordland National Park, and offered a job interview activity.
The book with this activity and all the necessary resources can be purchased from the GA's Online Shop.

As I started to write this blog post, I was alerted to some amazing before and after Geo Eye imagery that was produced for the Google Lat Long blog.
There is also a PICASA album of before and after shots.

Comments