BETTer than ever ? 3

After Teachmeet (more in the next blog post) it was back to my hotel room, which was just 15 minutes away from the show, and quite a strange one. Had an OK night's sleep and took the opportunity to have breakfast in my room, before setting off to find a very bright but chilly morning.
Would have been nice to have time for a wander and some photography, but at least got this image of a row of bikes near to Olympia...

Inside for a coffee and a listen in to the kick-off of the Dell Education ThinkTank....

Over to say hi to the ESRI UK guys to meet with Jason who I'd spotted earlier, then up to Gallery Room 2 to set up for my seminar (see earlier post)

It was good to be able to talk about the link between Mission:Explore and the curriculum. It's a pity there were some empty seats.
It turned out at the end of the session that there were lots of international visitors who had come along to my talk - thanks for hanging around at the end of the talk.


I'll be in touch....

Comments