Digimap Resources being launched...

I spent a large part of January producing resources for subscribers to the GA Gold Award-winning Digimap for Schools.
Paula Owens produced a Primary Pack and I wrote a Secondary Pack.
The folks at Digimap then spent some time editing and designing-up the finished pack.

I produced 36 resources so I hope there's something for everyone !!

Go HERE to see the first batch of resources. The whole lot will hopefully be ready by the time of the GA Conference.

There is a workshop presented by the OU's Ken Lacey at the GA Conference on the Friday
Sadly it clashes with a lecture plus that I am giving, but I will be around on Friday if you want to ask me more about the resources.

Remember also the NEW DIGIMAP FEATURES which were added on April 4th 2012. These were added since the resources were written so you may be able to add even more value to these resources using some of the new options for annotation, viewing and printing the maps.


Comments