GA Conference 2012

Got my train tickets and hotel sorted for the GA Conference at the end of the week at the University of Manchester.

I have a few things to do before then, including a bit of writing.

Several folks have already posted their preview of the conference...

Hodder Geography will be there with guest tweeters including Richard Allaway.
David Rogers has posted his preview. His department @PrioryGeography will be presenting on using Microsoft Tools.

I will be attending Andrew Lee's workshop on using mobile devices on Friday morning.

I am also doing a lecture plus session on the digitalearth.eu project, along with John Lyon of the GA and Michael Solem of the AAG.

Also attending the Public Lecture and GA Awards on the Thursday night, plus the Manchester Pub Walk.

Will be having photos for launch of two new Multimedia toolkit books that I edited, published by the GA.

Various meetings with publishers, and friends old and new.
Going to be a pretty full on 48 hours.

The hashtag for the event will be #gaconf12
Will be tweeting when I can...

Comments