Join Jamie and I at 7pm tonight... for tales from the Great Barrier Reef


Many thanks to Jamie for the excellent description of the work of the Catlin Seaview Survey that he gave last night...

A set of notes will be made available shortly, or check my Twitter feed for a stream of live tweets from the talk.

UPDATE

The repeat can be viewed by clicking the link HERE.
One correction to the slide above is that it refers to the CATLIN Seaview Survey of which Google is a partner.

The presentation that Jamie used is below:


Comments

Mr Cornish said…
If I am allowed to be pedantic, it should be 'Jamie and me' not I because you would have used 'me' if you were on your own.
Alan Parkinson said…
Go ahead Paul... I won't mention how many errors I had to correct on your book manuscript in that case ;)

Merry Christmas from me (or is it 'I' ?)