Another reason why I use Twitter...

I've discovered so many new ideas through my connections on Twitter. This post describes something I discovered several months ago, and have just discovered in draft, so published it today...

I've been broadening the scope of the people that I follow too...
A fairly recent discovery was from Pete Jones who goes by the Twitter name @Pekabelo

First up was a wonderful quote from Kurt Vonnegut, who I read a lot when I was younger but not revisited for quite a while. This instantly got used several times in a number of serendipitous conversations about our work in the Geography Collective.
This was followed by a link to an article by Pete on the work of Heston Blumenthal, the famous chef. I have previously referenced Heston in something I wrote for the PGCE Tips guide (link below)

Fits in with the idea of Chop one Red Onion (PDF download)

Heston Blumenthal post...

This is worth reading, as it provides some interesting ideas for exploring improving what you currently doing, and also the goals that you set for yourself...

Comments