Salzburg Geo-media

Many thanks to the 15 teachers and teacher educators that I have had the pleasure of spending the last three days with at the Z-GIS centre, which is part of the University of Salzburg.
Thanks to Karl Donert for organising the course.

We had colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds, experience and EU locations including a substantial UK and Ireland contingent (which meant I had to work extra hard as they'd probably already seen my 'tricks' before...)
We had plenty of interesting discussions about teacher influence on the curriculum, the value of technology (and the SAMR model), the impact of fieldwork and the importance of teacher choice.

Here's the winning image in the photo competition, taken by Angelique Roben from the Netherlands. It was taken on the trip up the Untersberg on Thursday morning.


If you would like me to set you up with an account for Mission Explore website, please get in touch by e-mail.

My blipfoto archive from the last year and a bit is here.

I shall publicise further opportunities to come along on the courses here as and when they become available...

Comments