Village at the End of the World

Interested to read about a film called 'Village at the End of the World', set in Greenland. Sounds like an interesting film.
If follows the lives of some of the residents of a remote village in Greenland.
It shows how social media connects young people with other places, and avoids some of the cliches of other films that have been filmed in the region.

There are suggestions that the film may spark a mini tourist boom to Greenland.
You can fly there from Keflavik airport in Iceland, I noticed when I was last there...
Check out a showing if there is one near you....

Comments

Noel Jenkins said…
Thanks Alan. Pre-ordered. I guess you've sewn up the edu-resources-accompanying-film deal?
Alan Parkinson said…
You know I have.... ;)
Alan Parkinson said…
Actually, that's put an idea on my head :)