Kidsmeet flashback...

I was reminded earlier this week of an event I took part in last March when I was invited down to Portsmouth to work on HMS Warrior with students from a number of local schools to hack the curriculum at an event called KIDSMEET.

It was an exciting and interesting morning as it was certainly flying by the seat of my pants, and responding to student questions and ideas as we went. There were some really nice outcomes and Jo Debens, who was one of the organisers of the whole event (which included a range of other activities going on at the same time in other nearby venues) has summed it up here, and I also came across a few rare pictures of me in action. I don't often get to see these, as I'm usually too busy working or presenting to get pictures organised...
Plenty of interesting ideas for new curriculum topics and approaches...



Thanks again to the team at Priory for the original invitation, and to the teachers and students involved for their enthusiasm...

Images: Jo Debens

Comments